Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone have this upgrade done ? any noticeable change in throttle response ? how much did it cost and what had to be done for install ?

thanks for info

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Not familiar with it, but for 5-10 minutes of work, the Vance & Hines Throttle Pack made a HUGE difference in throttle response.

·
Registered
363 Posts
has anyone have this upgrade done ? any noticeable change in throttle response ? how much did it cost and what had to be done for install ?

thanks for info
I put the SE TBW on when I ran my wires internally on my Meat Hooks. No change in throttle response (it's not supposed to). Just made it easier to run all 2000 wires into the right side of handlebars. Install was as hard as running the hand control wires internally. I did the TBW last.

The OEM connector is infamous for getting disconnected. The SE TBW part runs $100, OUCH! But many guys have just cut and soldered wires instead of buying the part. It includes a grip warmer connector that I cut off cuz I live in sunny Cali!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah, no change in throttle response. They do make a extender for the green plug. I bought it only to find out I couldn't fit it in the bars... It runs about $50. Been told by everyone don't cut and solder the green plug....

·
Registered
498 Posts
Funny as I found it to be a tad more sensitive than the original. I hit a bump and a slight movement of my wrist will cause a throttle response. Still though, best way to go when installing 14" and up bars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts