Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anyone can answer this, my set up is 2012 103ci with highflow air cleaner ,Vance and Hines Power dual and Vance and Hines High output slip ons, power commander V. just had se 255 cams put in. What kind of top end noise should I expect from this set up compared to stock if I have a proper map running, ???

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
The 96/103 engines are a noisy engine even when it is stock. The only mod that you made that would produce more top end noise is the cam and I would think that the SE255 cam wouldn't be much noisier than the stock cam.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone got a proven PCV Map for this set up, that I can try??

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
already got one from them ,and then a revised version, bought my PCV from them, still not totally happy with it, trying to find someone that has a very accurate map maybe from a dyno to compare it to or try around the block ,see if there is a difference

·
Registered
156 Posts
I had no change in top end noise on mine after the se255's. However exhaust note was noticeably louder and more reversion noise from the air cleaner, none of which bothers me.

·
Registered
198 Posts
like Hillside said, A canned map is just designed to get you in the ball park. There is nothing that will replace a custom tune. I wrench on bikes everyday and will tell my customers if your doing pipes and air filters yeah of the site tune but once you get into cams or even further Custom is the way to go. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts