Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems most aftermarket seats for the 2015 FLTRXS are either the same as stock in height or lower than stock. I actually would like a seat that is higher than stock and would sit me farther forward. Does anyone make these?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
CVO Heated Hammock. Sits me up about an inch higher than the stock RGU seat.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
It seems most aftermarket seats for the 2015 FLTRXS are either the same as stock in height or lower than stock. I actually would like a seat that is higher than stock and would sit me farther forward. Does anyone make these?
Stock ultra seat will definitely move you up and forward compared to the special seat, and can be had relatively cheap. I've got one in my garage with zero miles on it as a matter of fact.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
Stock ultra seat will definitely move you up and forward compared to the special seat, and can be had relatively cheap. I've got one in my garage with zero miles on it as a matter of fact.
Sounds like a deal waiting to happen.
Many gents on this site have the same seat sitting in the garages that I'm sure they would dig to unload.
Good Luck.
Swomack

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Sounds like a deal waiting to happen.
Many gents on this site have the same seat sitting in the garages that I'm sure they would dig to unload.
Good Luck.
Swomack
Haha, very perceptive Swomack.

·
Registered
269 Posts
The two piece signature solo seat with backrest sits me forward and higher on my FLTRX. I am looking to replace it just for that reason. I would rather be farther back and down a little.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts