Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Harley hammock seat I bought when I bought my 15 RGS.
We only used it on one trip of about 2500 mi. The MRS. hates it, I however liked it.
OH well.
She liked the stock Ultra seat we had on the 12. So I would like to trade the Hammock for a lightly used stock Ultra seat.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
We only used it on one trip of about 2500 mi. The MRS. hates it, I however liked it.
OH well.
She liked the stock Ultra seat we had on the 12. So I would like to trade the Hammock for a lightly used stock Ultra seat.
I believe 10 through 13 are all the same. I have a friend that works at a dealership. He's looking for a Hammock. When he goes into work tomorrow he's going to see what they have. Usually brand new take off shit that newbies don't realize they could keep them.

I'll let ya know. If he does. I'll just shoot you his phone number.

·
Registered
8,825 Posts
What's the difference between the two?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
OH well.
Are you sure you got the "Dual Hammock" and not just the rider hammock? There is a difference you know! Search - hammock | Harley-Davidson USA

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I have a slightly used RGU seat to trade if RFG doesn't come through. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I have a slightly used RGU seat to trade if RFG doesn't come through. PM me if interested.
Hey. He hasn't got back to me. If ya want to move on feel free. I was selling him my hammock and figured he'd save a few bucks. Guess he wants to pay me 325.00 for mine.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 2017 RGU with 500 miles on the stock seat. I am interested in a Hammock seat. Can you confirm the part no. of the seat you have? 52000176?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts