Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So back in July of 2011 I bought a new RGC with the 103 .... In November of 2011i decided to give it above new kandy paint job was 2 tone with kandy brandy wine on top with a metal flake and a silver leaf stripe with gloss black on the bottom and now less than a year later I took a little spill on a corner with some gravel and so 11k in damage later and an insurance check I'm back at it again.

So far I have a CVO rear fender
CVO stretched bags
21/18 rims
Yaffe wrap around fender
Yaffe 14" monkey bars
Yaffe crash bar eliminator

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also a few months picked up a powder coater and after getting an over and sand blaster and countless hours or practice I have now wrinkle black powder coated the chrome on the motor

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At this time I am still up in the air if I'm going to repaint it the same color come out with a fresh new paint design.

And damn doing this on the phone is easy but the mistakes on the first post is horrible haha.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill be watching this to see how it turns out since I'm not to far from you :eek: plus there's a few other that are real close

Good luck and keep the pictures coming!!
Thanks! I will have plenty of pictures I have been a picture whore with this thing so far.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
It was a guy named jason out of Santa Rosa he did a great job but no one seems to be able to get ahold of him so I had to find another painter
LOL PM me if you want to know who to get ahold of him ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts