Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading down the Blue Ridge on Sunday the 7th but doing it a little different this time. I'm taking my oldest son's 2007 softail custom, with no windshield. Coming home the following Saturday. I'm going with a couple a guys on sportsters, kid on another softail custom and his dad on a ultra classic. Dad and kid are only riding with us two days. The two sportsters and I will be staying a couple nights around the dragon to ride that area. Only taking a hammock to camp, which is new to me as I usually tent camp. I've done this trip four other times but always on a RG and with a tent. Should be interesting. I've been riding the custom all week to work just to get used to it and have to say, I love it.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Sounds like a great trip. Enjoy! Hope the weather cooperates with y’all! (& I’m just a wee bit jealous). 🤣. Seriously, enjoy sir!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,814 Posts
Arthritis and other ills have taken me past the age of wanting to camp ..... my definition of "roughing it" these days is when I check into a Holiday Express or Hampton and get all settled in and then realize the batteries in the TV remote are dead. That said, I used to love camping and envy you on this trip. Enjoy, and remember to take a few pictures to share with us.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Ride safe and enjoy!!! Pixs needed!!
See you in Gettysburg Bike Week?? Cool kids central!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ride safe and enjoy!!! Pixs needed!!
See you in Gettysburg Bike Week?? Cool kids central!!
I was planning on doing the meet and greet but I'm not sure Ill make it back in time. Current plan is back on Saturday. Need to be back to work Monday for sure. If not not, maybe another time.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I was planning on doing the meet and greet but I'm not sure Ill make it back in time. Current plan is back on Saturday. Need to be back to work Monday for sure. If not not, maybe another time.
Then I'll remove you off the lunch reservation for ABC...Next time??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts