Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
paint was done by unforgoten customs in hayward ca. i love it. but anyways to the story behind my paint. some jack hit my bike as it was parked and pulled over off the road. a limo at that, so much for beable to drive. progressive took care of it but it still sucked waiting for my bike. here are some pics. had to paint it to match as it was apart just made the most sense.

Attachments

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,973 Posts
Saweeet! Owning one myself, I know that Sedona is definitely one of those colors that demands having the inner painted, changes the whole look of the bike. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Agree congrats looks very good.

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Looks really good.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Like the matching helmet.

·
Registered
134 Posts
paint was done by unforgoten customs in hayward ca. i love it. but anyways to the story behind my paint. some jack hit my bike as it was parked and pulled over off the road. a limo at that, so much for beable to drive. progressive took care of it but it still sucked waiting for my bike. here are some pics. had to paint it to match as it was apart just made the most sense.
Glad to hear you got your bike back. I am living in Hayward and have used Unforgoten Customs. Tim is a great painter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts