Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received this flyer from my local HD dealer today...

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
That would be a little embarrassing.

·
Gone But Not Forgotten
3,964 Posts
...... yeah, they got the photos backwards, but i'm digging the RG description line
...... 'the original alternative bagger'
.......... we are the Darkside of HD

·
Registered
7,835 Posts
Funny, I realize people make mistakes which give others a good laugh. I wonder who was responsible for putting together the add.

·
Registered
372 Posts
At very first glance I thought it was that they were also selling ATVs.
I've never seen a Harley dealer that sold anything but Harleys but then I read their logo at the bottom and said you learn something new every day. Then read the first line and went WOW that's the ugliest RG I've ever seen. LOL Yep they need a new proof reader.
I also got a call yesterday from my local Harley dealer inviting me to their yearly OPEN HOUSE on April 11. May have to take a run down to see if they have anything I can't live without. :D

·
Super Moderator
13,060 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Having been in the printing industry for 30 years....that's definitely cringe worthy....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Lol, Looking for work and company requires a batchelor degree. Should be bachelor degree. Spell check doesn't do all the work for you.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Lol, Looking for work and company requires a batchelor degree. Should be bachelor degree. Spell check doesn't do all the work for you.
Now that's funny.:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts