Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
10,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently sellers and buyers are not reading the rules regarding sales here .. And the admins , myself included , have missed some things we should be catching ..

1) If you put items up for sale and want the buyer to use the paypal gift option , the thread will be deleted .. The buyer has no recourse as it isn't intended for internet sales use ..

2) The rules regarding sales are in each for sale sub forum at the top in a sticky

3) No pictures , the thread will be deleted , no more "I will put up pics when I get home" or the like

4) No price , thread will be deleted

5) If you post a price with OBO , that is OK , if the price is "make an offer" , it will be deleted ..

6) Pics must be your item , not a screen shot from the manufacturer of the item .. If it is NIB , say so and do your best to show the item if you don't want to remove it from the box ..

JtB

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
No Picture=Deleted
No Price=Deleted
Asking for "paypal gift" as payment=Deleted
It is simple. If the seller is worried about the 3% fee. Then they should put it in the asking price from the start.

·
Registered
449 Posts
No Picture=Deleted
No Price=Deleted
Asking for "paypal gift" as payment=Deleted
It is simple. If the seller is worried about the 3% fee. Then they should put it in the asking price from the start.
No argument here...agree 100%

·
Registered
15 Posts
Classified question How to

I was going to post multiple items about 5 to be exact. I only posted 2 because when I tried to upload the pictures it would only allow me to upload 2 and then it said 2 were the max. limit?? How do I post all items on one post and all pictures? Im trying to abide the rule but have more items how do I do that? Thanks

·
Registered
700 Posts
I was going to post multiple items about 5 to be exact. I only posted 2 because when I tried to upload the pictures it would only allow me to upload 2 and then it said 2 were the max. limit?? How do I post all items on one post and all pictures? Im trying to abide the rule but have more items how do I do that? Thanks

Get a Flickr account and post links to your photos.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
List your items for sale. Then as you add pics (2 per reaply) give the items description and a price. You may have to post 2-3 "replies" to your own post to show all items.
There is a way to post more than 2 by useing photobucket, but I just post 2 per reply......little time consuming, but It's how I do it anyhow......I think this will satisfy your need to list items & follow the rules at the same time..........

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a question, I don't know who to ask. If I edit a post, will it show as a new post? Or do I have to completely repost it?
Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I have a question, I don't know who to ask. If I edit a post, will it show as a new post? Or do I have to completely repost it?
Thanks, Eric
If you edit a post, it will just say at the bottom that it's been edited. Not as a new post.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I agree with this be must say, its not easy to attach a picture or at least it isnt for me unless I use my phone app.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts