Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to have bluetooth capability and not sure which would work better. I was going to buy the Sena but now I am looking at buying a new helmet either full face or modular. With have bluetooth available in the helmet thought it might be cleaner and easier.

Looking for clarity and battery life.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have to tell you, I just returned from Daytona, about 500 miles one way. I took my new NoLan N104 with the N-Com blue tooth system and it rocked! On Thu going down, some of my co-workers called me, they didn't realize I had the day off, and they couldn't tell I was on my bike! Next year I'm not burning a vacation day, I am going to take calls when I'm riding!

The helmet was also a lot warmer then a 1/2 helmet I wear around town. Once I got to Daytona though it spent a lot of time in my buddies tourpak. I didn't have a way to lock in on my bike and no way was I gong to leave it out. I rode a lot of the time with the helmet in the open position, but in the mornings when it was cool I had it closed up. this is my second NoLan, I have the N43 as well but didn't have the bluetooth in that. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts