Road Glide banner

September BOTM

8K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  CADRE1 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the September Bike of the Month Competition!

Congrats to our August winner - @Crash2018
Post of his bike entry details: August BOTM

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Welcome to the August Bike of the Month Competition!

View attachment 431101

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

WTF? Just one pic and no write up? What's going on here? I really like what I see in this one pic, but don't understand why only 1 picture and how does this on picture qualify without an accompanying write up. This goes against the rules, which are stated directly below it. Not sure if the winner didn't submit the full required package or if @MCAdmin had a brain fart and didn't post it all. Please review and bring the info up to minimum spec. Thanks.

Reactions: ironmark
#3 ·
@Uncle Fuzzy , you mean like this?

2018 Road Glide Special: 21" enforcer wheel, Klockwerks Wrapper fender, Legends AXEO21 cartridges, LA Choppers Kage Fighters, La Choppers pull back plate, Klockwerks 9" Black windshield, 1FNGR adjustable levers, Arlen Ness mini stocker mirrors, ODI Hart grips, JD custom fab stainless hand guards, Jim Nasi dash, Joker Machine Gas cap, 13th cult tank emblems, Vance and Hines Air Filter, Bassani Road Rage 3 exhaust, Vance and Hines FP3, Saddleman Step up tuck and roll seat, Screamin Speed and Fab side covers, Legends 13" Revo - A 18' enforcer rear wheel, Custom Pelican Tour Pack, Thrashin Supply and Arlen ness foot controls, Added rear bag guards, Chopped Mullet light, Continental Conti-Tour tires.

Just recently took a 1k in a day around Texas and New Mexico. Ended up with 1200 miles in 20 hours. Took me by a couple Harley stores, the Diner from Wild Hogs, and the Cadillac Ranch.

View attachment 430255 View attachment 430256 View attachment 430257

• Haha
Reactions: Zedbra and 168313
#5 ·
So where did you find that. I looked at the announcement post 3 times and didn't see anything but the one pic. Oh gawd, the time has come, I've finally lost my mind completely!

#4 · (Edited)
Exactly! Hmmmm. Great looking bike, I like the pipe, who's is it? Nice clean look overall.

#6 ·
If you click on the link I quoted it take you to the August BOTM and that's his entry. When they anounce the winner the next month they use a pic from the original post. Next....:cool:

Reactions: 168313
#25 ·
@Uncle Fuzzy Kevin @Crash2018 was the August BOTM Winner so the pic is to let All of Us know that He won.
Those that are entering The September BOTM Contest need to follow the outlined rules to enter.
Congrats to @Crash2018 and Best of Luck to All that are entering Septembers Contest.
Mike U.
Hey Mike, are we not able to see the "likes" from our own entries? And is there not a "like" button for the person submitting the entry pics to see?? Just want to make sure I entered mine correctly.

#8 ·
So I guess I just need to go find his original submitting info. Does it seem odd to anyone else that the announcement of who wins doesn't contain the required 3 pics and the write up by the owner? It would save folks from having to go back and find the original info. I know when I look at the winners picture I always find something on the bike that sends me back to the write up to see what brand or model of some part I like.

#15 ·
Reactions: Crash2018
#16 ·
I was thinking that it would be nice for @MCAdmin to include the link to the winners post, making it easier to find the whole post.

#18 ·
Welcome to the August Bike of the Month Competition!

View attachment 431101

Post of his bike entry details: August BOTM

#19 ·
September 21 BOM hope this right location. If not I figure you will let me know lol.
2020 HD FLTRK LIMITED, Klockweks smoked 15”, Custom Dynamics lighting front/rear and tour pack, Russel Day-long touring saddle, Ciro highway pegs, Kraus T Bar setup with Oberon adjustable hand controls, Legend Axios and Revo suspension, S&S 465C Cam chest with S&S Power Duals and 45 mufflers dyno tuned 98HP/128 torque (4th gear pull) Screaming Eagle auto tune, Fueling vented dipstick, HorsePower V2 air cleaner with bypass, Rockford Fosgate speakers and amp, Kuryaken tour pack extension, Rickrack go pro fairing mount. Aug 3rd she was 1 years old and have been to 26 states since then. Every ride is special cant pick a favorite. About the only thing left is a Native bagger rushmore front fat tire kit which will happen soon. Hope ya’ll like ol’ Ruby.

Attachments

#28 ·
Nice to see a bike that's set up for some serious touring being entered for a change. Ruby is sexy in the way she constantly beckons you with "let's just ride". She's a controlling bitch that likes to be ridden long and hard, and it sounds exactly like what you've been doing. Nice job on accessorizing without talking away any rideability/capability. (y)(y)

Reactions: jenksthecat
#20 ·
I would like to enter it the Sept. BOTM.

Here is my 2017 Road Glide Special. I just bought this from a HD dealer in Quebec Canada. The bike is mostly stock I got the dealer to put on Vance N Hines Pipes and a stage one kit. I had the bike shipped to Edmonton Alberta Canada where it was dropped off at Baker Boyz Design for some paint and airbrushing. My Design but Shane's talent. The man is amazing and talented. I wanted a great white shark skeleton down the sides, a mermaid on the front fender and left it up to Shane if the shark killed the mermaid or the mermaid ate the shark. I hope you enjoy the pics.

Jim
Vehicle Automotive lighting Light Blue Motor vehicle
Azure Liquid Fluid Aqua Gas
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Azure Liquid Fluid Aqua Gas

Vehicle Automotive lighting Light Blue Motor vehicle

#21 ·
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

V&H TRUE DUAL WITH ELIMINATOR 400 SLIP ONS, FP3 TUNER, PROGRESSIVE 944 ULTRA TOURING REAR SHOCKS, PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS IN FRONT, EXTENEDED BAGS, 21" FRONT WHEEL WITH MATCHING REAR, PAUL YAFFE BARS, DANNY GRAY AIRHAWK SOLO SEAT, CUSTOEM DYNAMICS LED, BLINKERS, TAIL LIGHTS BAG & BAG LATCH LIGHTS, HOGWORKZ LED VENT LIGHT/BLINKERS, ACCENT LIGHTING, KLOCKWERKS WINDSHIELD, PERFORMANCE MACHINE HEAVY BREATHER.

#24 · (Edited)
My 2018 "Twisted Cherry" FLTRX with personal mods. I added a custom seat, , drivers seat back, saddlebag lids with Polk Audio DB572 DB+ Series 5"x7" Coaxial Speakers, taller windshield, quick release sissy bar and luggage rack, customized trunk, lower faring's with 6.5" Polk DB652 Ultramarine Dynamic Balance Coaxial Speakers, CravenSpeed Stubby Antenna, Saddlebag Bracket Guard Bars, TCMT 32mm 1 1/4" Highway Engine Guard Bar Highway Footpegs Mount Kit, replaced front faring speakers with JL Audio C1-650x 6-1/2" 2-Way Coaxial Speakers, NVX VADM4 400W RMS Full Range Class D 4-Channel Compact Micro Amplifier, XFMT Chrome Motorcycle Split Windshield Side Trim, PBYMT Chrome Mid Frame Air Deflectors, and Black Out Red LED Turn Signal Running Light Insert Harley Bullet 1157 Bulb FL FX XL Smoke Lens, and Shark Road slip-ons.
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Flooring Gas Wood Asphalt
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle

#32 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, new member, thought I would share some pics for September BOTM of my '21, I got it last month, loving the Road Glide.

Changes so far: 12" LA Choppers Thresher handlebars, fit stock cables and wiring and feel great! Klock Werks Pro Touring 15" windshield great for anyone over 6'. Forsche Mufflers, Kuryakyn Tracer turn signals and LED rear brake light. Changed the air cleaner badge to the #1 Skull. Mustang Super Touring Solo seat, the most comfortable seat I've ever sat on. Kuryakyn highway pegs, great for stretching out! I added crash bars to the rear, will save the bags just in case, no one is perfect ;) Cheers!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle
Vehicle Plant Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Motorcycle Helmet

#38 ·
Why are all the bike of the month newer models ?
Don't older bikes qualify for BOTM any more ?
And why don't bikes that are customized but have stock paint considered
Maybe someone is paying off the judges LOL

Mark

Reactions: TroyAK
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.