Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
@Uncle Fuzzy , you mean like this?

2018 Road Glide Special: 21" enforcer wheel, Klockwerks Wrapper fender, Legends AXEO21 cartridges, LA Choppers Kage Fighters, La Choppers pull back plate, Klockwerks 9" Black windshield, 1FNGR adjustable levers, Arlen Ness mini stocker mirrors, ODI Hart grips, JD custom fab stainless hand guards, Jim Nasi dash, Joker Machine Gas cap, 13th cult tank emblems, Vance and Hines Air Filter, Bassani Road Rage 3 exhaust, Vance and Hines FP3, Saddleman Step up tuck and roll seat, Screamin Speed and Fab side covers, Legends 13" Revo - A 18' enforcer rear wheel, Custom Pelican Tour Pack, Thrashin Supply and Arlen ness foot controls, Added rear bag guards, Chopped Mullet light, Continental Conti-Tour tires.

Just recently took a 1k in a day around Texas and New Mexico. Ended up with 1200 miles in 20 hours. Took me by a couple Harley stores, the Diner from Wild Hogs, and the Cadillac Ranch.

View attachment 430255 View attachment 430256 View attachment 430257

• Haha
Reactions: Zedbra and Oclaf

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
If you click on the link I quoted it take you to the August BOTM and that's his entry. When they anounce the winner the next month they use a pic from the original post. Next....:cool:

Reactions: Oclaf

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I was thinking that it would be nice for @MCAdmin to include the link to the winners post, making it easier to find the whole post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts