Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
My 2018 "Twisted Cherry" FLTRX with personal mods. I added a custom seat, , drivers seat back, saddlebag lids with Polk Audio DB572 DB+ Series 5"x7" Coaxial Speakers, taller windshield, quick release sissy bar and luggage rack, customized trunk, lower faring's with 6.5" Polk DB652 Ultramarine Dynamic Balance Coaxial Speakers, CravenSpeed Stubby Antenna, Saddlebag Bracket Guard Bars, TCMT 32mm 1 1/4" Highway Engine Guard Bar Highway Footpegs Mount Kit, replaced front faring speakers with JL Audio C1-650x 6-1/2" 2-Way Coaxial Speakers, NVX VADM4 400W RMS Full Range Class D 4-Channel Compact Micro Amplifier, XFMT Chrome Motorcycle Split Windshield Side Trim, PBYMT Chrome Mid Frame Air Deflectors, and Black Out Red LED Turn Signal Running Light Insert Harley Bullet 1157 Bulb FL FX XL Smoke Lens, and Shark Road slip-ons.
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Flooring Gas Wood Asphalt
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
15 Posts
@Uncle Fuzzy Kevin @Crash2018 was the August BOTM Winner so the pic is to let All of Us know that He won.
Those that are entering The September BOTM Contest need to follow the outlined rules to enter.
Congrats to @Crash2018 and Best of Luck to All that are entering Septembers Contest.
Mike U.
Hey Mike, are we not able to see the "likes" from our own entries? And is there not a "like" button for the person submitting the entry pics to see?? Just want to make sure I entered mine correctly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.