Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
4,769 Posts
WTF? Just one pic and no write up? What's going on here? I really like what I see in this one pic, but don't understand why only 1 picture and how does this on picture qualify without an accompanying write up. This goes against the rules, which are stated directly below it. Not sure if the winner didn't submit the full required package or if @MCAdmin had a brain fart and didn't post it all. Please review and bring the info up to minimum spec. Thanks.
You have to follow the previous month's thread to know/vote for the winning bike. However, I agree, I think the write-up should be included in the announcement for the next month.

Oh - congrats @Crash2018

·
Administrator
4,769 Posts
Hey Mike, are we not able to see the "likes" from our own entries? And is there not a "like" button for the person submitting the entry pics to see?? Just want to make sure I entered mine correctly.
No one had liked your pic until I just smashed it now. See it?

·
Administrator
4,769 Posts
Why are all the bike of the month newer models ?
Don't older bikes qualify for BOTM any more ?
And why don't bikes that are customized but have stock paint considered
Maybe someone is paying off the judges LOL

Mark
My 08 won it one month

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.