WTF? Just one pic and no write up? What's going on here? I really like what I see in this one pic, but don't understand why only 1 picture and how does this on picture qualify without an accompanying write up. This goes against the rules, which are stated directly below it. Not sure if the winner didn't submit the full required package or if @MCAdmin had a brain fart and didn't post it all. Please review and bring the info up to minimum spec. Thanks.Welcome to the August Bike of the Month Competition!
View attachment 431101
Congrats to our August winner - @Crash2018
Please follow all instructions posted below
- You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
- List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
- The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
- Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
- Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
- Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
- If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged
Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery