Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

V&H TRUE DUAL WITH ELIMINATOR 400 SLIP ONS, FP3 TUNER, PROGRESSIVE 944 ULTRA TOURING REAR SHOCKS, PROGRESSIVE SPRINGS IN FRONT, EXTENEDED BAGS, 21" FRONT WHEEL WITH MATCHING REAR, PAUL YAFFE BARS, DANNY GRAY AIRHAWK SOLO SEAT, CUSTOEM DYNAMICS LED, BLINKERS, TAIL LIGHTS BAG & BAG LATCH LIGHTS, HOGWORKZ LED VENT LIGHT/BLINKERS, ACCENT LIGHTING, KLOCKWERKS WINDSHIELD, PERFORMANCE MACHINE HEAVY BREATHER.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My 2018 "Twisted Cherry" FLTRX with personal mods. I added a custom seat, , drivers seat back, saddlebag lids with Polk Audio DB572 DB+ Series 5"x7" Coaxial Speakers, taller windshield, quick release sissy bar and luggage rack, customized trunk, lower faring's with 6.5" Polk DB652 Ultramarine Dynamic Balance Coaxial Speakers, CravenSpeed Stubby Antenna, Saddlebag Bracket Guard Bars, TCMT 32mm 1 1/4" Highway Engine Guard Bar Highway Footpegs Mount Kit, replaced front faring speakers with JL Audio C1-650x 6-1/2" 2-Way Coaxial Speakers, NVX VADM4 400W RMS Full Range Class D 4-Channel Compact Micro Amplifier, XFMT Chrome Motorcycle Split Windshield Side Trim, PBYMT Chrome Mid Frame Air Deflectors, and Black Out Red LED Turn Signal Running Light Insert Harley Bullet 1157 Bulb FL FX XL Smoke Lens, and Shark Road slip-ons.
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Flooring Gas Wood Asphalt
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motorcycle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
15 Posts
@Uncle Fuzzy Kevin @Crash2018 was the August BOTM Winner so the pic is to let All of Us know that He won.
Those that are entering The September BOTM Contest need to follow the outlined rules to enter.
Congrats to @Crash2018 and Best of Luck to All that are entering Septembers Contest.
Mike U.
Hey Mike, are we not able to see the "likes" from our own entries? And is there not a "like" button for the person submitting the entry pics to see?? Just want to make sure I entered mine correctly.

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
2,732 Posts
Hey Mike, are we not able to see the "likes" from our own entries? And is there not a "like" button for the person submitting the entry pics to see?? Just want to make sure I entered mine correctly.
No one had liked your pic until I just smashed it now. See it?

·
Shark of the Month October 13
10,286 Posts
September 21 BOM hope this right location. If not I figure you will let me know lol.
2020 HD FLTRK LIMITED, Klockweks smoked 15”, Custom Dynamics lighting front/rear and tour pack, Russel Day-long touring saddle, Ciro highway pegs, Kraus T Bar setup with Oberon adjustable hand controls, Legend Axios and Revo suspension, S&S 465C Cam chest with S&S Power Duals and 45 mufflers dyno tuned 98HP/128 torque (4th gear pull) Screaming Eagle auto tune, Fueling vented dipstick, HorsePower V2 air cleaner with bypass, Rockford Fosgate speakers and amp, Kuryaken tour pack extension, Rickrack go pro fairing mount. Aug 3rd she was 1 years old and have been to 26 states since then. Every ride is special cant pick a favorite. About the only thing left is a Native bagger rushmore front fat tire kit which will happen soon. Hope ya’ll like ol’ Ruby.
Nice to see a bike that's set up for some serious touring being entered for a change. Ruby is sexy in the way she constantly beckons you with "let's just ride". She's a controlling bitch that likes to be ridden long and hard, and it sounds exactly like what you've been doing. Nice job on accessorizing without talking away any rideability/capability. (y)(y)

Reactions: jenksthecat

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice to see a bike that's set up for some serious touring being entered for a change. Ruby is sexy in the way she constantly beckons you with "let's just ride". She's a controlling bitch that likes to be ridden long and hard, and it sounds exactly like what you've been doing. Nice job on accessorizing without talking away any rideability/capability. (y)(y)
Thanks……she is all that and everything done too her was for exactly that reason.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone, new member, thought I would share some pics for September BOTM of my '21, I got it last month, loving the Road Glide.

Changes so far: 12" LA Choppers Thresher handlebars, fit stock cables and wiring and feel great! Klock Werks Pro Touring 15" windshield great for anyone over 6'. Forsche Mufflers, Kuryakyn Tracer turn signals and LED rear brake light. Changed the air cleaner badge to the #1 Skull. Mustang Super Touring Solo seat, the most comfortable seat I've ever sat on. Kuryakyn highway pegs, great for stretching out! I added crash bars to the rear, will save the bags just in case, no one is perfect ;) Cheers!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle
Vehicle Plant Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Motorcycle Helmet

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Automotive lighting
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank

2004 FLTRI. Went down in an accident last year and made some changes. New fairing, stereo, speakers, lights, lowers, and some other accessories. Nothing special, just a daily runner pack horse, but she ain't no mule.

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Why are all the bike of the month newer models ?
Don't older bikes qualify for BOTM any more ?
And why don't bikes that are customized but have stock paint considered
Maybe someone is paying off the judges LOL

Mark

Reactions: TroyAK

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
2,732 Posts
Why are all the bike of the month newer models ?
Don't older bikes qualify for BOTM any more ?
And why don't bikes that are customized but have stock paint considered
Maybe someone is paying off the judges LOL

Mark
My 08 won it one month

21 - 40 of 49 Posts