1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can buy the cables at any dealership and you can download the software from the HD website. You just have to put the VCI number (tuner) in to be able to download it.

Home Page

Screamin' Eagle Tuner Cable Kit | Specialty Tools | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store
Hello, Yes I know they have them at dealer, I was trying to see if someone had some they wanted to get rid of and the online software download doesn't work for some reason? Tried it numerous times but no luck. Thanks for your reply. Mark Z

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Hello, Yes I know they have them at dealer, I was trying to see if someone had some they wanted to get rid of and the online software download doesn't work for some reason? Tried it numerous times but no luck. Thanks for your reply. Mark Z

If you need the CD then you're best bet if no one here has them is eBay. I just downloaded it from the website so not really sure why it isn't working for you if you are entering the Number off the VCI in correctly. Good luck!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you need the CD then you're best bet if no one here has them is eBay. I just downloaded it from the website so not really sure why it isn't working for you if you are entering the Number off the VCI in correctly. Good luck!
Yeah, maybe its too old and no longer available? I thought it might be interesting to try it, I will take a look at ebay also. Thanks for your suggestions! Take care.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts