Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
C'mon guys I know a lot of you have sic bikes, post em up. Dont care if its not modded with 30k, we all love looking at other people's sharks :D

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
faststan you should post a before picture to show the change your bike went through, I'm sure most people have no idea. ...... just like me in Daytona.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
faststan you should post a before picture to show the change your bike went through, I'm sure most people have no idea. ...... just like me in Daytona.

Sent from my SPH-L710
Bike started like this.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Dang.........I just ordered those same latch covers and a similar shift linkage..........I guess great minds think alike............welcome the club :DLOL!!!!!

Nice job.................

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Thanks for the kudos. The following is what I have done to her.

103 w/SE255 cams,
adj pushrods,
Rush Reaper 2-1
SE Ventilator,
Arnott air ride (Alduns),
16" H-D Fat Apes
Mustang Regal w/Air Hawk pad inside,
stock size PM Wrath wheels,
Klock Werks 'Wrap' fender,
turn signal housings painted body color (front & rear)
Precision Billet teardrop bag latches
Batastini Brake/shift pedals,
Custom paint (Red Hot Sunglow) Candy apple red,
J&M 180 amp with 6.5 speakers,
Iron Aces mount for GPS,
09 SG Rear fender for lighting,
Custom Dynamics RST back-off lights,
SG lower rear fender tri-bar light,
painted inner fairing
Chrome (soon to be black) fron legs

Blacked out or contrast cut-
dash & gas door,
exhaust
HD contrast cowbells
Ventilator A/C,
Saddle bag guards,
4 point docking mounts
front crash bar
Tour pack latches & hinges
Tour pack mount
Hiway pegs
probably stuff I forgot

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am by no means a photograher....but maybe a picture with nothing......or maybe a nice 'background' would go a long ways? You have a nice lloking bike, but when thinking 'competetion'...
(on a side note, my bike would not compete with yours).

Chuck

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm going to make a couple subtle changes and take it to the beach to get some nice pictures.:D

·
Registered
490 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Almost too pretty to ride. A human sitting on it would only distract! (Although I can think of a few female humans draped over it that may help a bit if you know what I mean.) Is that within the rules? Could I get on my knees and plead for some beautiful babe to drape herself over my Glide for a photo op so I could enter the competition with my bike? On second thought, your scooter needs no help at all. Hope to see it in person some day.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Thanks. It gets ridden. It's an '11 with 23k as of right now. I usually take a couple long trips in the summer. I like your idea about a seat cover. Being 67 and disabled I could only get a hooker to let me take pictures. But, I may look into that.....lol!!!!:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would really like to check out the bike pics but it says "update your account to allow third party hosting"and will not display the pics is this something I have to do at my end to be able to see photobucket pics or does the person posting the pics need to do something? Please clarify and thanx, SB

1 - 20 of 28 Posts