Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several years ago , spotting a Shark in the wild was a tough find . Now , its like one of the most "found" bikes , I was at a bar in Tulsa the other day and there were like 15 bikes parked outside; of those there were 4 sharks parked next to each other and 2 more spread out ! When I bought mine in 2017 , there would've been mine and that's it , during time between 2002-2017 I was in California riding an Indian , when going to biker hangouts you were likely to find as many Indians as sharks (1 each) , speed up to today , you'll see 6 or seven sharks and 2-3 Indians now!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my budget is a hammer and long screw driver ! I spent 18 years on the side of the road fiddling with my Indian , im not a stranger to fixing things, but Im on a bike now that rides and rides awesome , im pretty sure the cat does nothing , i think the cobra mufflers will keep the growl respectable , emissions wise , means nothing to me , if i aint got shit from all the chemicals ive breathed in from tobacco , semi's and factories and whatever it is the Marines shot me full of, I just dont give a fuck anymore !

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
my budget is a hammer and long screw driver ! I spent 18 years on the side of the road fiddling with my Indian , im not a stranger to fixing things, but Im on a bike now that rides and rides awesome , im pretty sure the cat does nothing , i think the cobra mufflers will keep the growl respectable , emissions wise , means nothing to me , if i aint got shit from all the chemicals ive breathed in from tobacco , semi's and factories and whatever it is the Marines shot me full of, I just dont give a fuck anymore !
Holy shit! Had to read that five times to absorb it, like I was reading Shakespeare. Only a Marine could cram so much shit into one paragraph! LOL

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,949 Posts
Not around here. Everybody and their dog has a Street Glide; RGs are few and far between.
Geez, where do you live that people are that slow to catch on? I'm surprised that so many are still riding that girl's model!

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
it's definitely the new 'it' bike around here too. I liked it when I was one of the few who would actually ride one of those 'fugly' bikes. in 2010, when I got my first rg, you could go for days without seeing another one.

then when they introduced the new fairing, I found it a point of honor to still be riding one of them 'old' ones.

now, i'm just another one of the gang with a bender glide. (admittedly, I can't wait until I can ride this new one, the suspense is killing me!)

ah, the good old days.... :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Holy shit! Had to read that five times to absorb it, like I was reading Shakespeare. Only a Marine could cram so much shit into one paragraph! LOL

said like (another) devildog semper fi brother!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts