Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking at the most current information, we have approximately 14,000 members. The previous 3 Shark Weeks have shown good growth in attendance from year to year. Our goal for Shark Week 4 (Insane in Maine Tour) is to have
200+ members (roughly 1 1/2%) in attendance. When you look at how many core members ride in from all across the country, and then add to that the very large member population base within one long day's ride of this year's location, having 200+ members attend should be an easily attainable goal.

Will you be a SW4 Rally 1 1/2%'er? Our 135 room block at the host facility is almost fully sold out, and we'll be announcing at least 1 additional overflow lodging facility in the very near future. Don't miss the biggest Road Glide Rally ever, book your room now and start making plans. :D

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Are there RV parks available? I have issues with heat (thus my reason to cancel my SW III reservation) My intent next spring is to head north for the summer to get out of Florida weather.:)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Got to love the promotional efforts by Northwoods!!!

I just added him to the list of people Im buying a drink!!! :D

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I dunno about percentages, but it looks like the stock market is poised to take another dump next week, with a nice up flurry thru friday, no legal selling advice, but I'm thinking of walking some of the past years gains off the table, backing out by 20% or so on the bulls.

T&C is getting a reputation, already and we haven't even shark-tackled it yet, lol.

·
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are there RV parks available? I have issues with heat (thus my reason to cancel my SW III reservation) My intent next spring is to head north for the summer to get out of Florida weather.:)
For REDS4 and Faststan -

Camping - For those on a budget or who just want to camp out, there are 2 campgrounds located within 4 miles of the T&C. The White Birches Camping Park is less than one mile away and is recommended by the locals. Also, the Timberlands Campground is approx. 4 miles away. Both offer tent and RV sites. Here's their info:

White Birches Camping Park - http://www.whitebirchescampingpark.com/

Timberlands Campground - http://www.timberlandcampgroundnh.com/

There are also several State or Natioal Forest campgrounds within 10 miles of the T&C.

·
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got to love the promotional efforts by Northwoods!!!

I just added him to the list of people Im buying a drink!!! :D
I'm a cheap date Mischief. Usually nothing stronger than a Diet Coke, once in a while a beer or glass of red.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Just to give you a little insight. I did some research. 5,409 members on here haven't logged on in 2013.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
I wish I could've made Utah. I promised myself when I left Maine in 97 I'd never go back.

See you in '15 in Montrose, Colorado.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Technically, you could still attend. The host hotel isn't even in Maine...its in NH. Load up and join us!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Will you be a SW4 Rally 1 1/2%'er? Our 135 room block at the host facility is almost fully sold out, and we'll be announcing at least 1 additional overflow lodging facility in the very near future. Don't miss the biggest Road Glide Rally ever, book your room now and start making plans. :D
With 135 rooms almost fully booked....and if even half of them house 2 members....ya's already got more than two hunnert!:)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Only thing left for me to do is plan my route. I have a bat wing friend who will be attending with me. Rooms are booked and looking forward to meeting several members.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts