Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a preview of one of the items we are sending you guys for shark week. Not sure how many of these we will be sending. I will be sending some I phone 4's and 5's so let me know if you want one.

Attachments

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just got new software to be able to do covers laser etched like this.... so i wont have time to order different cases in before the event. But if you want them i will see what i can do about sending them out later next month to you.

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
How cool, Andrew! You guys are the bomb!!! Just wish you could make it to SW. Thank you very much for what you've done for us with the raffle.

Put FrankieB & I down for a couple of iPhone 5 covers.

·
Super Moderator
12,349 Posts
Nice cover, would definitely like one for my Samsung Galaxy III.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
690 Posts
Precisionbillet Rocks this looks great! Thanks for your support. You guys branching to out to do more laser work on other parts too? Again THANKS!

·
Registered
853 Posts
I would LOVE to have one for an iPhone 4 if possible!

I'm telling everyone till THEY are blue in the face about this trip so you'd be assured of advertising!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Wow and I just got a Iphone 5 and need a good cover with a message....

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Here is a preview of one of the items we are sending you guys for shark week. Not sure how many of these we will be sending. I will be sending some I phone 4's and 5's so let me know if you want one.
Everyone forgets about those of us that still use the IPhone 3GS.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I would love to have one as soon as you can get it done for the Samsung S IV I will wait as impatiently as possible :D Thank you I can't wait!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts