Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The group presentations to make a bid on hosting next year's SW5 will take place on Tuesday evening of Shark Week. Both the T-shirt swap, and the SW5 presentations will take place that evening. Respecting the fact that "hutmo" (Chris) was the originator of what would become our Shark Week Annual Gathering, I've asked Chris to facilitate the presentations that evening. Dan Mize had offered to run the T-shirt swap that evening so the two of them will work together to run both events that evening. We do ask that each group keep it's presentation to a maximum of 20 minutes, with 5 minutes of Q & A that follows the presentation. Each member that is present gets one vote and that vote can be submitted in writing anytime from Tuesday evening through 10:00 pm on Wednesday evening. Spouses/friends vote only if they are RG.ORG members. The winning host location and group will be announced at Thursday evening's awards banquet.

The hotel will provide a powerpoint projector, screen, and a microphone. I assume Chris would want everyone to bring their presentations on a thumbdrive for convenience, but that's up to him. Please address any questions you may have about the T-shirt swap with "dmize", and questions about the SW5 presentations should be addressed with Chris ("hutmo").

Best regards,

GMAN SERGU (Gauthama) and Northwoods_Maine (Kevin)

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
A side bet was made at the Memphis BBQ involving 2 members. I wont mention names nor what the exact bet was BUT I will post this photo to give you an idea.
Stayed tuned to see the results on Thursday night!!!

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
A side bet was made at the Memphis BBQ involving 2 members. I wont mention names nor what the exact bet was BUT I will post this photo to give you an idea.
Stayed tuned to see the results on Thursday night!!!

LOL... I think someone (not me) was hoping everyone forgot.

I will expand to say the looser has to wear an Elvis outfit and sing an Elvis song.
during dinner.
D.

·
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds like we may have entertainment at dinner that we hadn't planned on!

...and ONG - just wear your yellow helmet with the Elvis costume - no one will know how much hair you have!

·
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good luck on keeping the location of SW V till Thursday night LOL

We've hired the famous SoCal accounting firm of "Dewey,Cheatem, and Howe" to secure the ballots and keep the tally secret until Thursday night's Awards Banquet announcement! :D

·
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't say anything .... my Kerry Blue terrier shares my bed most nights. He lays down right against my chest until I let loose with the first snore - then he heads to the far end of the bed!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Since members are going to be glancing at this thread...I just can't help myself...Omaha! Omaha!

Much more to come with the presentation. As for the 20 minute time limit, we'll have to cut out the karaoke bit to get in under the wire! :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
12,454 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts