Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07.17.2011 EST 2:48

Hey guys this weekend is not over until we all make it safely home. Please check in.

Just want to let you know I left from the restaurant around 9 and pulled into my driveway in Pittsburgh around 1:30. 200 miles and change. I am now off to go pick up my darling Bull Terriers! In my car!!!!! :)

HUTMO

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Left the guys around 3:00 from Skyline Drive headed for home. Arrived home at 8:15. Traveled 470 miles that day and wanted more. Oh well, back to the real world. Had a great time at the rally.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Made it home 650 miles in 10 hours, nice day to ride, Had a great time and looking forward for the next ralley. Thanks Guys:D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Home..... still need to wash the bike.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Home safe and sound. Really great time, drama free and I learned a lot about Gettysburg. Nice folks, nice bikes, nice rides and the weather was perfect. Thanks Hutmo, Peter, Tracy and Panhead!!!!!

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
It was a grueling 30-miles to home from where I split with the group yesterday evening, but I made it safe and sound. :D

I met some real genuine decent folks over the last few days. It was a pleasure and I look forward to next year.

Thanks to all who put it together. It couldn't have been an easy task.

Rick

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not home yet

Hutmo I like Stray Mutt, still on the road, just not as extreme have made it to Bath, ME, will be going to Bar Harbor tomorrow, leaving here Wed. for the Kancamagus Hwy., will keep you updated.
+601 miles and 6 states today

·
Registered
561 Posts
Chris, Peter Thank you for all the hard work and preparation to make it all happen. We left to come home yesterday made it home at 630. took another route home found a fun road.route 487 to 220 north great way full of twisties. Like ridding a 100 mile roller coaster with almost no traffic.better check that road out if you go back to pa. Thanks again, had a good time. 843 miles. Wishing i went to the skyline drive ride with you guys.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Made it home around 7 pm Saturday after stopping at Appalachian Harley and getting a price on the '11 RGU. $1500-$2000 off msrp for straight sale. Low ball value for my 07 so I'm keeping it.
Thanks again for all your work Chris.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
600 miles in 11 1/2 hours and I made it home tired and with a good case of wind/sun burn but I am safely home. I would like to thank everyone that worked hard to make Shark Week a success. I had a great time & I hope I can be there next year.

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
We're home! After a few roadside pit stops for some Lymey issues, all is well. Ran into a brief rainstorm on the way in. Roundtrip total was 1724 miles.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Made it back safe and sound with no problems....weather was perfect. Thanks to all who put forth all their time and effort into a very well run event. Best regards to all who attended; had a great time!!!

:D

·
Registered
643 Posts
Did a total of 450 miles Saturday and 622 on Sunday. Got home at 6:00 p.m. Sunday.

Gained only 1.5 lbs during 16 days of eating out. Wow! (Dr. said I need to lose weight LOL).

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.