Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a place to post your thanks to Chris, Peter, Kevin, and others who organized and successfully pulled off a great rally.

Thanks Chris for coming up with the idea and following through with so many details - hotels, rides, dinners, Primanti Bros. Also, thanks for calling PennDOT and asking themto grind down a long section of the LH when you ran out of brick roads to ride on.

Thanks Peter for assisting and organizing and taking videos.

Thanks Kevin for getting the raffle goodies.

I know others contributed as well. Add your thanks.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Thanks to all of those that contributed to this and for those that showed up to the Rally. I wasn't able to make it, had to no-show at the last minute, but because of how well this one went it means that there will be another one in the future that I will be able to make it to. This was a great show of what kind of people are members on this forum. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
And a big thank you to all of the sponsors for the great prizes they donated as well as the members who donated things too.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Thanks a bunch to all that put this event together. I had a great time, met some terrific folks from other parts of the country, and I left with some memories I'll keep for a long time. I also saw a lot of really cool looking bikes. Chris did a great job on the Pittsburgh tour. I haven't had a cannoli that good in quite a while. Reminded me of my grandmothers.

I also think we should thank the guy who started this thread FXD-Tim who was intrumental in keeping those in the back of the pack from being lost if we got seperated in a ride.

Great Job All!

·
Super Moderator
2,873 Posts
Add me to the list of those throwing out the kudos. It was the energy and enthusiasm of all of the organizers that made Shark Week 1 a tremendous success. Can't thank them enough!

·
Registered
432 Posts
ThAnKs!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Thank you

-Thanks Tim for posting this nice message and the help you offered us
-Thanks Chris for being such a gracious host and setting up most of the logistics
and we felt you put a lot of yourself into this and it showed through
-Thanks to Ken who was instrumental in getting the idea to move into action and who bought my beer ;) Nice to have a fellow Canuck at Shark Week
-Thanks Kevin for taking the time to gather all the goodies and sharing your great sense of humour with us
-Big thanks to the Sponsors for their Support. All the guests were extremely pleased to see your products and have a chance at winning a prize
-Biggest thanks to the Folks who attended - I met a lot of great folks and made some true new friends, and I don't say that lightly. YOU guys ROCK!

Ride safe and enjoy what's left of the summer.

Peter:cool:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Kudos to:

- Forum sponsors for their generosity with both their time and products making the door prize dinner event a huge success.

- To all attendees for spending your time with this event

- To all that contributed their time and effort with organizing/planning

and lastly but not leastly,

HUTMO - your the man!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Many Thanks

Thanks to Chris, Peter & Kevin for the great effort put forth to bring this thing to fruition. I do believe a good time was had by all in attendance and can't wait for #2. Once again thank you guys for getting us like minded sharks all together.

Keith

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Thanks to all those that attended. Without your participation it would have been a flop. Thanks to the organizers of course. Next year we need to assign road captains' positions to keep the ride together through three second green lights. I can bring enforcements if needed. (any LEOS want to step up?)

and as for donations....heres my thanks (link below)

http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=9365

enjoy the ride? i did

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.