Votes: 69 41.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
No how cool of a Youtube video would that be. 34 Sharks going back and forth on a beer run. I am very excited about seeing all of these RGs in one place, too cool!

Picked up my swap t-shirt last weekend from the Outer Banks HD, size XL. I can't remember whos idea that was but I hope alot of people participate in that also.

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
why not!!

Well.... I'm somewhat new to the forums as I just got my RG last summer so I don't know any of you guys yet.....but what the heck I'm going to be coming from Cleveland Ohio.

I just sent my info to [email protected]

I'll be making my reservations at the Days Inn tomorrow (hope they still have room).

See you all there!!!
Dan

·
Super Moderator
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Well.... I'm somewhat new to the forums as I just got my RG last summer so I don't know any of you guys yet.....but what the heck I'm going to be coming from Cleveland Ohio.

I just sent my info to [email protected]

I'll be making my reservations at the Days Inn tomorrow (hope they still have room).

See you all there!!!
Dan
Dan you are welcome to join us on the Gypsy Tour to Gettysburg. Glad to see you will make the trip. Not too many of us know each other except online so you will fit in just fine.

HUTMO

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congrats demize and looking forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Sharkweek lands in Gettysburg

dmize
Why not? I say absolutely, go for it! You'll be among a whole group of us that haven't yet met except for here on the forum. Remember what mom and dad say about meeting strangers on the internet :eek: and even talking to strangers but we all ride Roadglides so you'll be among friends. Albeit new friends. ;)

This is could be the start of something big and look forward to meeting ALL of you in Gettysburg.

45 DAYS to Gettysburg! (we need a countdown clock)
enjoy the ride

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Dan you are welcome to join us on the Gypsy Tour to Gettysburg. Glad to see you will make the trip. Not too many of us know each other except online so you will fit in just fine.

HUTMO
Hells Bells, you are even welcome to come down to New Albany and ride to Pittsburgh. So far, it is just me. I am trying to convince Defy to come over from Dayton and ride. I'll be leaving sometime in the morning on the 13th, staying overnight at the Spring Hill Suites near the Airport. Hutmo has something planned for the evening of the 13th, then we all will be riding to Gettysburg on the Lincoln Highway on the 14th.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sorry guys I already got the OK from the MRS. for the "National Bikers Round up" in Las Vegas. Two Rally in less than a month might be pushing it......To all...Have a great time ......Drive safe

·
Registered
3 Posts
Timing is everything and mine is poor as usual. I have a family function the weekend of the 17th in Ontario but a couple of friends and wives are headed that way on the 20th. We will take advantage of recommended rides that are posted. Thanks!

Maybe next year!!

201 - 220 of 302 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.