Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Some people are going to ride home with some nice stuff, the sponsors on here are absolutely amazing!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks again Baggershield!!!!!

Big brown truck has stopped by again today. There are three more Baggershield windshields on my front porch. Thats a total of 4 shields from one sponsor!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Spencer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 - 10.5/17.5" shields
1 - 7.5/11.5" shield

www.baggershield.com

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
wow,
I think I'm going to put my piece of junk cut up scrap on for the ride to the rally with hopes of scoring one to ride home with!
Thanks sponsors!

·
432 Posts
Too bad I have most of this stuff (because of all the praise they get on the site) but I guess it doesn't hurt to have an extra shield or two :)

The sponsers are great on this site and they are always willing to help us out.

Since crazy how are you getting all that stuff to gettysburg?

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
THANK YOU SPONSORS!!!!

I won't be making it this year but just wanted to say how GREAT I think our sponsors our. We already knew that because of the great service they've given us already but Thank You again.

This is why I try to get as many of my mods/parts as I can from our sponsors.

You guys rock

Ricky

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
This just in:

Two coupons for winners choice of style, cradle, and option of hardwire kit from IronAces speed shop on their GPS/iPhone mount. Also coupons to all attendees for 25% off any Roadglide iPhone/GPS mount combination, good thru the end of July.

Thanks IronAces Speed Shop!!

www.ironacesspeedshop.com

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sincecrazy how are you getting all that stuff to gettysburg?
I bought me some new bungee cords. Ive been experimenting with just how to tie things down. The boxes arent too hard to deal with, its the beer keg thats a pain!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Wow

:D That is some really cool stuff that has been GENEROUSLY donated. If/When I'm in the market for merchandise sold by our sponsors, you can bet I'm buying from them.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.