Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
432 Posts
Defy should have won more! He spent a ton of cash on tix.
Thanks for the defense... Yes i did drop some coin cause i knew it was going to help off set some of the cost for the sharkweek organizers and the added bonus of wining a windshield or 2...... :D

On that note I won a free dyno tune from one of our members. His shop is in Pittsburgh PA and I don't know if i'll get around to using it so I would like to offer it up for a trade..... maybe for a windshield to add to our windshield testing program.... just a thought. PM me if you want the details it's a pretty good deal you just buy the tuner (TTS, SERT....) and take it to him and let him work it magic! You know as well as I do the stealer will charge you 400-500 bucks for the same dyno tune.....

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
So who won what?

There were lots of nice prizes from this forum's sponsors, I'd think they deserve get a final sponsor bump.

Maybe it will be in a separate posting when everyone is back home...and so the IRS can contact the winners!?! :eek: Just kidding...

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
:D Iron Aces iPhone mount :D Two arm lengths of tickets paid off. The guy who does the tuning is Hotpursuit. Retired Pittsburgh P.D. motor cop. Really cool guy.

·
Super Moderator
5,847 Posts
There were SOOOO many door prizes. I dont think anyone actually kept track of who got what. Not to mention all the trading & selling that took place afterwards...lol We won a windshield but traded it for the Mean City Cycles bag liners.

Kevin (Sincecrazy) etched some beautiful beer mugs and those were given out as well. Longest Distance-Ron aka Stray Mutt
Youngest RG rider-Nick aka Defy
Oldest RG rider-Jim aka JRMAC
Best Custom-Myself
Also, we all received some great goodies such as a Shark Week patch, pin, stickers and such. I will get a pic of all the EXTRAs tonight.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Pictures of the recipients or the beer mugs

There were SOOOO many door prizes. I dont think anyone actually kept track of who got what. Not to mention all the trading & selling that took place afterwards...lol We won a windshield but traded it for the Mean City Cycles bag liners.

Kevin (Sincecrazy) etched some beautiful beer mugs and those were given out as well. Longest Distance-Ron aka Stray Mutt
Best Custom-Myself
Also, we all received some great goodies such as a Shark Week patch, pin, stickers and such. I will get a pic of all the EXTRAs tonight.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I need more RoadGlide.org cards. I stopped at TripleS Harley Davidson in Morgantown WV, on the way home. There were 4 other Road Glides parked there. I coulda tagged them. I went into town to grab lunch at Jimmy Johns, came back and there were 2 others. That is also where I got the picture of me sitting on the Yellow Custom.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Thanks for the update Tracy.

BTW those are really nice mugs you got! Nice to have a rememberance like that from the 1st Annual RG Rally...and its even functional too.

Best Custom-Myself

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.