Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Precision Billet Will be sending out some items for Shark Week this year. We have a few items in mind to go out, however we would rather have you tell us what you want. If you are going to Shark week simply tell us what part you want us to send to give away. We will take the highest votes and see if we can make some custom parts for you.

If you haven't seen our parts go to www.precisionbillet.co not .com
or call andrew at 480-634-2368

·
Super Moderator
12,353 Posts
I'm just happy that you think enough of us to be sending something, I like almost everything you make for baggers. I guess I would be biased toward some of your tank dashes though. :D

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First of all thank you guys for your support. We are here because of you and i think builders some times forget that.

I have had a couple of cool ideas called in that we will make happen, but we have plenty of time to come up with more ideas and get them made.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Those are some sick looking goodies! Your stuff would look great on a super cool Roadie like Rachel, Limey, Chain's, or even boring looking Hester!

Thanks for supporting the event!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
My vote is for this,.. cause it would go right along with the hole theme on my bike.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
My vote is for this,.. cause it would go right along with the hole theme on my bike.

I agree with the Bag latches. Or maybe the Fuel Doors?
I like Chainsaw's choice too.

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
I will have to go along with what chainsaw has picked, it will look good on his bike if he had that. Everything I liked and wanted are things I can't put on my bike...at least that's what he told me:(

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well it sounds like bag latches are a must. We will have a custom one off set made for the event. Also a custom shark week tank badge will be made as well.

If you have an idea as well let us know we love making off the wall stuff.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Contrast cut fluted ignition switch cover please!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts