Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Although we had hoped to be able to offer a pre-event order on the SWIV wearable items, we ran into numerous roadblocks and hurdles in getting our concepts turned into digitized art in an AI format. These delays will prevent us from having them early enough to deal with pre-orders. SO .... we'll do it the old fashioned way. All the product is being shipped directly to the T&C. We will sell these items at the event starting Sunday after lunch.

We ordered 400 T's, 60 Long Sleeve T's, and 96 caps. Here are the three designs available:

"Headed Home From Shark WeeK IV"

Lettering on the left side represents the lettering on the left front chest of the shirts.
Shirt - 100% cotton, Hanes Beefy-T, short sleeve, no pocket, black. Available in the following sizes:

S M L XL 2XL 3XL

Also a very limited number of a long sleeved version of this shirt will be available in those same sizes.

"The Bad Ass Moose"

All the same info as above shirt also applies to this design.

"Headed Home From Shark Week IV" cap

Basically the same design as the shirt but with a few tweaks due to the small embroidery area on hats. Unstructured, medium height, washed black color, with soft hook and loop size adjustment strap. Note: Outline of Maine will be more prominent on the production version. Also, it looks killer on the black background of the hat vs. the white background shown here. They're gonna go fast!

PRICING

Short Sleeve S M L XL = $18.50
" " 2XL, 3XL = + $3.00 = $21.50

Long Sleeve S M L XL = + $5.00 = $23.50
" " 2XL, 3XL = + $5.00 = $26.50

This pricing is the same for both shirt designs.

"Headed Home" cap = $16.00

We will accept cash or personal checks for purchases at the event. These prices will be firm for any shirts/caps purchased throughout the event.

·
Registered
318 Posts
You tried your best for the pre order. If that is the only bump in the road you did one heck of a job..... Hats off to your group.

Now it will be a feeding frezzy at the tshirt table....:D

·
7,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You tried your best for the pre order. If that is the only bump in the road you did one heck of a job..... Hats off to your group.

Now it will be a feeding frezzy at the tshirt table....:D
We'll have to find a female volunteer to run the table the first couple days just to keep all the boyz in line! :eek:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Great job guys! Ready to start packing for the trip already

·
7,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These will go fast woodsie....ya'll did a great job on these.
YB, every time I read one of your posts, I don't really comprehend what you wrote. I think it has something to do with being distracted! :p

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I'm gonna have to find a way to snag a couple of those long sleeve tees.

NWM, outstanding work. Can't wait to meet you in person to shake your hand and say thanks my friend.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
7,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm gonna have to find a way to snag a couple of those long sleeve tees.

NWM, outstanding work. Can't wait to meet you in person to shake your hand and say thanks my friend.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks for the kind words. I'm fortunate to have a good partner in GMAN SERGU. He's been a lot less visible that me so far because he wanted primary responsibility for putting together everything for the day rides and whale watch. I know you'll be impressed with what he's put together for rides. With him doing all the day ride work it really freed me up to focus on all the details of the events at the T&C.

I just hope that week is warm and dry!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'd like a short and a long in XXL and a small for the bride, nice job guys they look great

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Note to self ... Less HD shirts so I can get the REAL souvenirs. Those look awesome guys.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. I'm fortunate to have a good partner in GMAN SERGU. He's been a lot less visible that me so far because he wanted primary responsibility for putting together everything for the day rides and whale watch. I know you'll be impressed with what he's put together for rides. With him doing all the day ride work it really freed me up to focus on all the details of the events at the T&C.

I just hope that week is warm and dry!
Good job Northwoods and Gman, great looking shirts and I know G's rides will be equally impressive! I'm really looking forward to the Whale watching trip too!

As far as the weather goes I too hope for a dry week but a little cool air may not be a bad thing. Heat index here today-100!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts