Road Glide banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Dang, I havent' been around here much lately! GREAT to see Deadwood as this years location! Need to adjust my plans now!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Man this looks like it would be a fun trip. I need to see if i can get some vacation and tag along with someone riding up from DFW TX. lol

·
Registered
732 Posts
Long shot, but thinking of attending this SW. Wondering if someone is looking to split a room. If so, PM me.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
There are more attendees on the Shark Week group on Facebook than on this forum. You might ask there also. It's a private group. IF you want, ask to join and myself or another admin will approve you.

·
Registered
732 Posts
There are more attendees on the Shark Week group on Facebook than on this forum. You might ask there also. It's a private group. IF you want, ask to join and myself or another admin will approve you.
Thanks, I'm in the group and just tried to post, but it was denied?

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have a room to share with anyone definitely going to SWIX. PM me if you going and interested.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I need to call the hotels and see if they have any handicap rooms available. I need those rooms that are setup for people with a disability so I can shower and stuff. I am really thinking about coming this year. I think it would be a blast. Plus it would be nice to finally get to put some faces to names.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pre SWIX room available 8/9 & 8/10

We have reservations for Pre-SWIX and we will be unable to be there until late Sunday
SpringHill Suites, 322 Main Street, Deadwood SD, 57732.
Room Type: Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed. 1 Room, 2 adults.
Friday and Saturday, 8/9 and 8/10.
Room cost $199 each night plus tax our total cost was $441.82.
LMK if interested. I did post this on FB as well.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I need to call the hotels and see if they have any handicap rooms available. I need those rooms that are setup for people with a disability so I can shower and stuff. I am really thinking about coming this year. I think it would be a blast. Plus it would be nice to finally get to put some faces to names.
Careful what you wish for Pal. :grin: Not the room but the Mugs.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Careful what you wish for Pal. :grin: Not the room but the Mugs.
It will be good to finally get to put names to faces, I'm no GQ guy myself....:kiss:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I for one cant wait to see you. Its been way too long!!
I've got to find that magazine to bring with me so you can autograph it.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Well I guess it is official, just got done talking to Kelly from the Double Tree. They are going to make sure I have a room with a seat in the shower. So unless something happens in life that will prevent me from coming I will be at SW IX...……..

Lookkin forward to it.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I’ll be riding Beartooth and Glacier NP during Sturgis week and the early part of SW with a few of my buddies that I’m planning to stop @ Deadwood on Thursday night on my way home.

Hope it is OK to stop and say hello to a few of you on Thursday night.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Unfortunatly there is a room available at TRU. Found out last week I need my septic system replaced, $16k. Today we found out we are going to be furloughed one day a week for 10 weeks. My wife and I work at the same place, so it kinda sucks.

Sorry Eddie, no cuddles this year!:grin:

81 - 100 of 123 Posts