Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you Shark Week IX newbies and longtime attendees, very shortly (HUTMO) Chris Hutmo will announce this years men's T-shirt swap details. It will be held during the Thursday night BBQ Banquet at the Shark Tank at Caddilac Jacks. Get ready for some loads of fun and laughs.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
....... a heads up for 'Tradees'
.... i'm gonna have a 3x PPHD shirt to exchange again this year
.. brought it to Durango, but there were no other 3x's to trade with.
.... 'Major Tom' went above & beyond by mail after the rally to make sure i did not get left out
.......... thx buddy
........ if you're a 3 x.... or if ya just want a night shirt for the ol'lady.... i kin help out in DdWd
...... i'm actually now a 'dos X' guy...... but there was a time ;) ...

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
No updates? Getting close to KSU for us.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Great question. I'm bringing a size large from Rocky Mountain HD with the 40th anniversary Logo on the back. The wife want to swap a women's shirt, but I told her I didn't know if there would be many. Does anyone know?

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Great question. I'm bringing a size large from Rocky Mountain HD with the 40th anniversary Logo on the back. The wife want to swap a women's shirt, but I told her I didn't know if there would be many. Does anyone know?
My wife emailed Tracy and the reply was no swap this year due to "some bad apples" that didn't bring their shirts last year. My wife was disappointed, maybe ours need to swap shirts?

I'm bringing a T to swap and if they don't, I'll have another T to wear :laugh:

·
Registered
460 Posts
For those that don't know, buy a shirt of the size you wear and bring it. You will be swapping it with others with the same size.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
For those that don't know, buy a shirt of the size you wear and bring it. You will be swapping it with others with the same size.
To add to this. One from your local dealer. Not one from the local dealer in Deadwood or Sturgis

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
My wife emailed Tracy and the reply was no swap this year due to "some bad apples" that didn't bring their shirts last year. My wife was disappointed, maybe ours need to swap shirts?

I'm bringing a T to swap and if they don't, I'll have another T to wear
My wife loves the idea! So I'll get your info and they can swap. What's funny is I lived in Euless for 16 years, and my mom and sister still live there. Love that town

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
@Kermie replied

That's wild about the Euless connection!

·
Registered
515 Posts
....... a heads up for 'Tradees'
.... i'm gonna have a 3x PPHD shirt to exchange again this year
.. brought it to Durango, but there were no other 3x's to trade with.
.... 'Major Tom' went above & beyond by mail after the rally to make sure i did not get left out
.......... thx buddy
........ if you're a 3 x.... or if ya just want a night shirt for the ol'lady.... i kin help out in DdWd
...... i'm actually now a 'dos X' guy...... but there was a time ;) ...
Hay I'm getting one from PPHD tomorrow, which style did you get? I don't want a repeat, regardless of the XXXs

·
Registered
515 Posts
Sorry for the double posts, total party foul. But Kermie yes my wife Mrs Rover (that's cruel and she's gonna kick me in the nuts for that joke but she didn't pick my forum name) is bringing a Women's medium from Pikes Peak Harley.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Sorry for the double posts, total party foul. But Kermie yes my wife Mrs Rover (that's cruel and she's gonna kick me in the nuts for that joke but she didn't pick my forum name) is bringing a Women's medium from Pikes Peak Harley.
Haha yeah, they don't seem to like those kinda jokes ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts