Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@Shrug and @Smarty will be releasing the itinerary next week so I wanted to stir up some excitement this week and tell you about our raffle for those who may be new.

When: Wednesday evening

How much: $20 for 25 raffle tickets

How does it work: It is a Bag Raffle. All prizes are displayed with a corresponding bag in front of them. You buy your tickets (lots of them), put your name on them or buy a handy self inking stamp with your name on it, and drop as many tickets as you'd like in the bag for the prize you'd like to win.

-We'll spend the evening together pulling tickets and handing out prizes! Its that simple.

-Frankie and I will be selling tickets as some point each day we are there.

-On average the prizes add up to anywhere from $20,000 to $30,000 and sometimes more! So you dont want to miss this!

-The raffle along with the t-shirt sales is what funds our next SW and the fantastic charities we support. @Smarty will speak more about this years charities at a later date).

Any questions?

·
Registered
112 Posts
@Shrug and @Smarty will be releasing the itinerary next week so I wanted to stir up some excitement this week and tell you about our raffle for those who may be new.

When: Wednesday evening

How much: $20 for 25 raffle tickets

How does it work: It is a Bag Raffle. All prizes are displayed with a corresponding bag in front of them. You buy your tickets (lots of them), put your name on them or buy a handy self inking stamp with your name on it, and drop as many tickets as you'd like in the bag for the prize you'd like to win.

-We'll spend the evening together pulling tickets and handing out prizes! Its that simple.

-Frankie and I will be selling tickets as some point each day we are there.

-On average the prizes add up to anywhere from $20,000 to $30,000 and sometimes more! So you dont want to miss this!

-The raffle along with the t-shirt sales is what funds our next SW and the fantastic charities we support. @Smarty will speak more about this years charities at a later date).

Any questions?

Are we gonna know what’s in the bags we are buying raffles for?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,315 Posts
Anyone need a stamper, I’ll send you mine for free, I don’t mind buying another one, lol.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Does this mean what I think it means?....Youre going to be there?!?!? :grin:
Making Him tag along with Deb and I again to keep an eye or four on Him. Dragging along first timer #BH103 or whatever His screen name is. I know Him by His real name.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im glad yall are coming as well. I didnt think you were.

Making Him tag along with Deb and I again to keep an eye or four on Him. Dragging along first timer #BH103 or whatever His screen name is. I know Him by His real name.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I buy the cheapest ones possible. Whether they have numbers or not doesnt matter.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts