Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Is there a deadline for registering? Reason I ask, my buddy will not know when he would be released to ride. Should know by May.

JIm

·
Super Moderator
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No deadline but the sooner the better as it allows us to better plan the event such as food, making name tags, etc.
Hope he gets cleared. SW is the best motorcycle event you'll ever experience!!!

Is there a deadline for registering? Reason I ask, my buddy will not know when he would be released to ride. Should know by May.

JIm

·
Registered
542 Posts
Don’t see a VT’er headed from looking at the map. Wish I could go. Was out in Sturgis in 07 and had a great time riding around Deadwood and the other many beautiful areas out there.

Perhaps one of these times I’ll put in a proposal packet to host here in VT....so many great rides that can be put on around here.

·
Super Moderator
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SWIV was in Maine/New Hampshire. My only memory was the roads SUCK ASS in those parts. Lmao

·
Registered
542 Posts
Clearly ya’ll didn’t come over to VT during the ME/NH event. Yes, there are some crappy roads in the northeast due to the freeze/thaw cycles in the winter, but there are also some great roads.

·
Super Moderator
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, we did. Hit all of them up there. You'll definitely have to convince me that there is some good roads up there...lol Im up for it since I have better suspension now and my chiropractor bills are paid off. :grin::grin: LMAO

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Since some appear to be missing, could you double check mine, please?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts