Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody coming north on 71 that needs anything I will be happy to help any way I can. I live 40 MI north of Columbus Oh. Have a garage with a table lift and tools. North Star Harley is at exit 132. I had great experience with them. Feel free to call me. 614-595-1359. I'll be home until 1:00-1:30 Friday the 8th.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
5,879 Posts
Thank you for the offer. It is much appreciated!! You just never know what might happen out on the road.

We will actually be coming right by you on the 8th.

If anyone else wants to follow your steps and offer up assistance, this thread will be the perfect spot for that. That's what makes this forum stand out from rest!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
I'm not going to SWIV, but you can add me to the list of folks that could help along the way if need be. 570-795-9462. I don't have much in the way of a place to wrench, but if someone needed anything around here (gas, fasteners or something?), I have a VERY flexible employer.

And IF this helps, it's public and anyone can add markers with their names if they want at spots on the way. https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zsWPnvf90ip0.kIPvcM2Y8Rkc

·
Super Moderator
1,800 Posts
Neverdone, Hometoast,

Way to step up folks. It's that kind of generosity that makes this forum what it is.

Calgaryglide

·
Registered
291 Posts
If for some reason you are traveling near Danville/Hoopeston IL area (interstate 74) or anywhere nearby feel free to call, I have some tools and access to trailers, a Harley tech and many more resources if need be. Call 217-304-2461 for assistance.

·
Registered
875 Posts
not going to SW, but am willing to help a brother or sister out in times of trouble. Murfreesboro TN area (30miles south Nashville). Have modest set of tools and a shop to work in. Lift is broken :( Pickup truck but no trailer. Willing to help out if your within 50 miles or so. No experience with local shops as I just moved to the area. Have a spare bedroom or two if stuck on the road and need a place to shack up during repairs. 615-624-7853 Brian Andrews.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I am in Indianapolis, have a truck and a ramp, garage with tools and a flexible schedule at work as well. Major interstates are 70 and 65. Wish I could go, but it isn't in the cards.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Another reason why I Love this Forum!!!

Great way to be a part of Shark Week without attending. And may be a life saver for someone in need. Thanks for everyone who's offered their help for fellow members. You guys are exactly the kind of people we want to attend. Hopefully next years will be in the cards for all of you.

Safe travels everyone.:)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Anybody coming north on 71 that needs anything I will be happy to help any way I can. I live 40 MI north of Columbus Oh. Have a garage with a table lift and tools. North Star Harley is at exit 132. I had great experience with them. Feel free to call me. 614-595-1359. I'll be home until 1:00-1:30 Friday the 8th.

Thanks for the offer we should be rolling through shortly before noon on the 8th. Heading towards Niagara. :D:beer:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Since people are starting to leave I'll bump this back up. I'm riding with the Ohio sharks. We're going across northern pa then north thru ny. The route is posted at the beginning of that thread. If you need any help along the was don't hesitate to call. I'm no mechanic but I can turn a wrench. I am a pretty good parts go getter.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Anyone needing Assistance from Boston, Ma to Portsmouth, NH...and as far West as Alton Bay..Feel Free to Contact Me...for Anything ....If I can't do it myself..I know someone who will help or put you in touch with Techs at our Dealerships. Boston, High Octane, Laconia, Rochester, Seacoast, & Manchester Harley Davidson.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Since I'm going to SWIV, I can't offer too much, but for anyone leaving SWIV and passing through the Utica NY area, I will be home Friday evening from Shark Week and have a few spare bedrooms.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I just might take you up on the spare going home

·
Registered
953 Posts
Kansas City

If you are coming through Kansas City and need help give me a call. 913-206-4823. Probably have most anything you need for small repairs and a garage.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts