Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There’s a room available with a King bed and Sofa sleeper at SpringHill Suites Aug 11th - Aug 16th. I’ll be rooming with SharkNoseScott as our wives won’t be attending. If anyone is interested in trading your Dbl Queen room with the King/Sofa sleeper reserved under Scott’s name for the above dates let us know.
Also we are arriving on Aug 9th if you wanted to trade for the entire week.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
There’s a room available with a King bed and Sofa sleeper at SpringHill Suites Aug 11th - Aug 16th. I’ll be rooming with SharkNoseScott as our wives won’t be attending. If anyone is interested in trading your Dbl Queen room with the King/Sofa sleeper reserved under Scott’s name for the above dates let us know.
Also we are arriving on Aug 9th if you wanted to trade for the entire week.
Saw that thread title with your name on it and thought for a brief second you weren't going to make it this year. phew. See you guys next week.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Sir. We’re on our way.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
I can't use the room but is the wife doing ok?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Karen’s fine Mark, thx for asking. She’s on an Alaskan Cruise with her Family. She could only get a weeks vacation. I haven’t been on the forum much this past year. I did see you’re waiting on a transplant. GL Mark, I’ll be praying for you man.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Well that's good news. I know that you're both been having heath issues but I'm glad to hear that things are going well. Enjoy SW maybe I'll see you next year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts