Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Anywhere near Tail of the Dragon I think would draw a huge crowd. I'd be in for that trip. Always wanted to go just haven't found the time yet.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Maggie Valley, NC was one of three presentations in Maine (NH) tonite--announcement of winner will be after the votes are counted....Thurs. nite, I think.

Only the members who are attending SWIV get to vote on location for SW V.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I am pulling for Maggie Valley! Great roads in that area and a great place to hold a gathering of motorcycle riders as the CVO forum and gold wingers do each year.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
'Hope Eastern TN or Maggie Valley, would sure make it easier on us FLA posers LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
PLENTY of Motorcycle Friendly placed in Maggie Valley......
I get the moving it around kind of regionally like it has been the past few years, but tyring to get a central locat that would make it as easy for the West Coast and East Coast as well as North & South for more to be able to attend should be concidered also.....

But I do like the idea of Maggie Valley - FO Sure!!!!!:D:cool:

·
Super Moderator
9,753 Posts
Before Carolina came along , I was pushing for West Texas ..

But we go there pretty regularly .

I also like the idea that Texas has the dates and the host location already set if they get it ..

Did they ever say the host motel ? If they did I didn't catch it ..

JtB

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Before Carolina came along , I was pushing for West Texas ..

But we go there pretty regularly .

I also like the idea that Texas has the dates and the host location already set if they get it ..

Did they ever say the host motel ? If they did I didn't catch it ..

JtB
Called the Inn of the Hills in Kerrville, Texas June 15-19. They are ready for our call to confirm once we get the votes in!

Vote Texas!!!
Bob

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Called the Inn of the Hills in Kerrville, Texas June 15-19. They are ready for our call to confirm once we get the votes in!

Vote Texas!!!
Bob
Could y'all possibly pick a hotter place / time of the year???

·
Registered
2,084 Posts

Vote Texas!!!
Bob
I just checked on the Inn of the Hills. It has 166 rooms with a Conference Center and a Bar On Site!
It has some bad reviews. But more good to excellent reviews. From them, it is an older Motel type but with a great Pool. But from the Shark Weeks I have attended in the past, it should suit us just fine.

I'm from Tennessee and have ridden "The Dragon". Good riding but I still hope for Texas.

Go Texas!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts