Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
80 people signed up as of May 24 2016. Reminds me to do this myself!!

Hello All,

The banquet is set for Wednesday evening at 19:00. The price is $36.00 CDN per plate (at today's exchange that equates to $27.69 US).

Please call Vicki at the resort on her direct line at 403-881-2853 and please leave a voice mail with your contact info and number of banquet tickets required. Vicki will be available from 11:00 EDT to 17:00 EDT. If she does not answer directly, please be patient, she is probably getting information from a fellow SW attendee.

Vicki will be taking your credit card information over the phone to confirm your attendance at the banquet and lock in the exchange rate for your tickets. The Canadian dollar has been trending upward lately against the U.S. dollar. I don't forsee it getting to par but it could increase a little bit more in the coming weeks.

Please make your banquet reservations ASAP. The cut off will be June 30th, 2016.

The menu is as follows:

Dinner Buffet
============
Assorted Salads ( 4 )
Vegetables & Dip
Assorted Pickles
==============
CARVERY
Roasted Prime Alberta Beef AAA / Au Jus, Assorted Mustards and Horse Radish
===========================
MAIN
Rotisserie Chicken
Bison Meatballs in a Blueberry Demi Glaze
================================
Sides
Oven Roasted Potatoes
Rice Pilaf
Fresh Vegetable Medley
=======================
Assorted Buns and Butter
======================
Desserts
Assorted Pies; Fresh Sliced Fruits; Fried Bread Pudding with a Vanilla Rum Sauce.

mmmm,mmmm good.

Calgaryglide

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
**BUMP**

43 folks reserved as of today.

Don't forget folks.

Calgaryglide

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Keep trying again tomorrow (Friday). It is our first long weekend of the summer up here this weekend. She should be in her office on Friday but won't be back in until Tuesday.

I have had the same trouble occasionally. Be patient, you will get through.

Troy

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Done. And she was able to get Sunday night added to my original reservation when several other attempts failed. I echo everyone else's feedback on what a hoot she is. I think she should be part of the activities!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts