Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
This will be my first shark week. Going to plug in my vacation days now.
Me too, helping Chris (Hutmo) out with all the logistics and points of interest during Shark week X...your bike should be running by then???:nerd:

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
...helping Chris (Hutmo) out with all the logistics and points of interest during Shark week X...
....... a big hand for all who work out the details
.........so that we can just show up & ride our Glides !!!

.............. and drink hard liquor in the pkg lot

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
....... a big hand for all who work out the details
.........so that we can just show up & ride our Glides !!!

.............. and drink hard liquor in the pkg lot
Don't forget to smoke those fine cigars too. BOTL

Reactions: Mdwatson

·
Registered
511 Posts
Looks like the dates have been announced, but nothing more: July 14, 15 & 16th 2020.
I will see about these dates, but I am hoping to make it back to the motherland.

One question? Is there a reason it is a Tuesday - Thursday deal? the last 2 (8 & 9) have been a whole week, i.e. Mon - Fri...

Just curious?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
For them whats doing the planning, here's a nice little hour long ride, out and away from the early July tourists in Gburg. Ends up with a nice photo op, up on a high rock face. Easy 1/2 run back to Gburg.

https://goo.gl/maps/Foi4ESD3n2D2

Punks screwed it all up with paint, but the view is still pretty good.

High Rock at

And the Flight 93 memorial is a day ride out and back from Gburg. 2 /12 -3 hours each way on 30, depending on traffic in Chambersburg. If you've never been there, I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I'll be there for my 2nd Shark Week. I missed the first one in G'burg as I went to a Kawasaki Vulcan forum gathering on my 2011 RGU. What a mistake that was!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.