Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody tried one of these, maybe mounted on a tourpak? They work on cars, are unobtrusive,and painted to match might look good. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
sharkfin antenna

do you have a pic. I need to relocatate my antenna to add a King TourPak and that sharkfin might be a better option.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not have a pic. I was washing my Mazda 6 today, it has a small "sharkfin" antenna, thought, hey that would look good on my tourpak! And maybe work better than what I have. Besides, what better place for a "Sharkfin"?? I "googled" sharkfin antenna, got a lot of sites. Hope it works for you.

·
Registered
753 Posts
ummm.... Dude, why don't you mount a Boomarang TV Antenna on the TourPak... Really, why would you mount something like that on your bike?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Gotta say I like the idea also. I think it would fit the lines and look of the bike and eliminate all problems with mounting a tour pak. You could probably hide it easily if you wanted to.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I think its a cool idea too. Theres an XM antenna made by one of the big name companies that's a little more aggressive looking, ill have to find it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Paint to match and mount white LEDs into back and use it as License Plate light and antenna.... :D Would look better than the stock CVO plate light thing. For $69 I might consider it when I do the CVO fascia & lights upgrade.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts