·
Registered
3,200 Posts
You have to go here
Home

·
Registered
288 Posts
Is anyone looking to split a double room? I am looking go but my BiL is unable to go this year. I am looking at Sunday till friday AM. PM me if you are looking to split.

I currently have a member interested at this time.
Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
997 Posts
Registered and reserved a room from Sunday to Friday (participating in the Gypsy Tour). Looking to split the room so if you are interested let me know.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
so, we'd like to do the york tour. but not sure on what day. should i register for both days, or neither? or just pick one and try to go with it, but change it at the last minute? i'm assuming it's so that they have an idea as to how many people will be attending and is not a 'legally binding contract', but looking for guidance here.

·
Super Moderator
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Skratch,

I am trying to get a preference because they can only run so many tours each day. Make your best guess as to which day you can attend and register for that day. I will make it work for you one way or another.

See you in Gettysburg!
Chris

so, we'd like to do the york tour. but not sure on what day. should i register for both days, or neither? or just pick one and try to go with it, but change it at the last minute? i'm assuming it's so that they have an idea as to how many people will be attending and is not a 'legally binding contract', but looking for guidance here.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
so, more questions.... noticed that the group pic is scheduled for tues at 10am. went to the york page to see if there was a schedule for the tours. found out that they have 3 tours available. steel toe at $38 person, classic at $10 person, and the free one. assuming that the tour we're registering for is not the steel toe, but is it the classic or free? if it's the free, can we upgrade to one of the others, or do we need to do that through the york webpage and order our tickets in advance?

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
okay, some new info. the factory is doing model year changeover from june 29 to aug 26. so no steel toe tour will be available. the other tours will be modified, but will be available.

so, we'll be signing up for the sharkweek tour then :D

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
okay, some new info. the factory is doing model year changeover from june 29 to aug 26. so no steel toe tour will be available. the other tours will be modified, but will be available.

so, we'll be signing up for the sharkweek tour then :D
10 years ago they used the same excuse to cancel our tours.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm in got room and registration done and if the tour is going to happen signed up for that
I'm 3 hours east of Gettysburg and it the first one for me looking forward

141 - 160 of 190 Posts