Road Glide banner

161 - 180 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
the wife and i were really looking forward to making this our first sw. unfortunately, with all that's been going on, not going to be able to make it. and while it was a good distance away, it was definitely closer than tahoe. but, here's hoping that our work schedule allows us to make that one.

i hope you guys have a great time!!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well, just got my reservation @ Wydham. The website won't work because it is past the time, but if you call in you can get the room block for the Rally. One step closer.

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
I kept my badges too lol. Wait ... WTF is that a trailer next to those Sharks :oops:
lol...it belonged to the local dealership & we were using it to store things in it I believe and Myrtle's trailer was tied up next to it. You know...trailer parking.

·
Registered
997 Posts
@Lu seems like you ready or something!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
lol, looking forward to the rally. Been cooped up for so long..I always thought I would like WFH...these last few months have proved I'm not cut out for it....miss interacting with people...the wife can't get me out of the house quick enough, she's even counting down the days, lol)

·
Registered
997 Posts
I believe there are no planned rides, we basically make our own (which is OK by me)

I'm planning to ride to the Flight 93 Memorial by taking rt 30 (like the Gypsy tour), if anyone else wants to join me, just let me know at SWX. I don't mind leading the group.

·
Super Moderator
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
I am putting together a list of rides in the area that you might want to consider. Please be patient. Any one willing to add to the list?

Early next week it shold be mostly complete. I will post it on the RGNR site
www.roadglidenationalrally.com

HUTMO

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I am putting together a list of rides in the area that you might want to consider. Please be patient. Any one willing to add to the list?

Early next week it shold be mostly complete. I will post it on the RGNR site
www.roadglidenationalrally.com

HUTMO
Looks like I am not going but would love to see your list of ride locations! I am in Pittsburgh and always looking for new places to go! If you don't mind of course!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

161 - 180 of 190 Posts