Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day after I joined the forum I got a request to be the shipping point for the auction items, as I was 30 milked down the road from the town and country. Gman has been inventorying them. I beleive he said Tracy was the chief of procurement. Imwill tell you boxes have been coming in for weeks. Lots of very nice items and gift certificates. Lots of time and effort must have gone into getting these goods. Another 8 boxes came in the last few days. Will bring them up to my hangar and lock the up tomorrow. Great job and hats off to these people.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another odd thing about this forum. I knew gman for several years on a professional basis. I found out on this site he was a member and had a roadglide. I knew he rode, but didn't know what. Smaller glide world than we think.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't seen all the items, I don't open the boxes. I bring them to the hangar and call gman. I have helped him open some, other times I have been busy elsewhere in the hangar. It is interesting guessing what may be in the boxes though.lol.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I haven't seen all the items, I don't open the boxes. I bring them to the hangar and call gman. I have helped him open some, other times I have been busy elsewhere in the hangar. It is interesting guessing what may be in the boxes though.lol.
Hey Bush, glad you are back!! I will call you tomorrow in the afternoon and see if you have time to open presents:D sorry I haven't call you but my mother is keeping me busy. Will send pictures to Tracy as soon as we have them. Mailman are you looking for an specific item?

·
Super Moderator
5,879 Posts
Bush pilot, thank you so much for offering your help and allowing us to have items shipped to you.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
It's like Christmas everyday when the little Brown Trucks rolls up the driveway! Thanks for your support BP. :)

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Thank you all for your tme and efforts to make this one special week.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,915 Posts
Myself and GMAN were at Bush Pilot's hanger on Thursday evening and he's not exaggerating about the number and quality of the raffle prizes that have arrived. I took what I could fit inside my truck over to the T&C but couldn't haul the rest in the back of my truck as we were getting a downpour of a shower at that time.

You'll all be impressed when you see all the great stuff that the "Queen of Swag" has cajoled, wrangled, and arm wrestled out of sponsors, friends and members again this year. Bring plenty of raffle cash because there's some mighty impressive prizes to be won on Thursday night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts