Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a alternate location, is the Royalty Inn
130 Main St. Gorham, NH We reserved 20 extra rooms for us. The hotel has plenty of room to grow depending on demand. The rate for these rooms will be $89 plus 9% tax per single room and $99 plus 9% tax per double room. When you call to make a reservation mention Shark Week IV.
Royalty Inn
130 Main St. Gorham, NH
If you have any problems please let me know:D

·
Registered
837 Posts
I would still like to get a room at the host hotel but for now we booked here. Has anyone else?

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
Keep an eye as it gets closer. Life happens and people will have I back out. If not Pacfan has a bed and prefers to be the little spoon.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I'd call the T&C and see how much of a waitlist they already have going, and then make a reservation at the Royalty if the list is long. Last I knew, the T&C had a couple of smoking rooms available if that doesn't bother you.

Can't comment on Packy, only Lax knows the real story!

·
Registered
837 Posts
I'd call the T&C and see how much of a waitlist they already have going, and then make a reservation at the Royalty if the list is long. Last I knew, the T&C had a couple of smoking rooms available if that doesn't bother you.

Can't comment on Packy, only Lax knows the real story!
I already tried that and they wouldn't put me on a waiting list.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Keep an eye as it gets closer. Life happens and people will have I back out. If not Pacfan has a bed and prefers to be the little spoon.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Well my wife does keep talking about a strap-on:eek::eek:. Ya think Pacfan would take one for the team?

·
Registered
181 Posts
totally bummed, just canceled my room for shark week. wife just started new job and won't have enough vacation. was so looking forward to meeting all the cool kids. maybe next year.

·
7,892 Posts
Thanks Big Doug, just booked a room at host hotel.
Good for you. As they say, "One man's loss is another man's gain!"

·
7,892 Posts
In case we have any last minute folks who haven't booked their hotel room yet for SW4, due to cancellations, there are currently 4-5 rooms available at the T&C. First come, first served and don't forget to ask for the Shark Week rate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts