Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got her back together tonight after looking for an electrical issue for about 4 hours total between today and yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After doing the bars and riding it for a few hundred miles, I parked for the winter and did some powdercoating , added an amp and a set of speakers. When it was all reassembled, I had no left controls on the bars. What I finally found was a pushed in pin on the bike side connector for that switch block. I didn't see it because it was pushed in and honestly I wasn't looking for that.

·
Gone But Not Forgotten
3,964 Posts
....... those little slashes of red on the calipers, levers & tailpipe are really effective against the denim black.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
....... those little slashes of red on the calipers, levers & tailpipe are really effective against the denim black.
That was my goal. Thanks. I did the screen on the front of the air cleaner also. You can see it in one of the pics. I had plans for a 2 tone effect on the wheels but my wife had other plans for that money.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice looking scoot. I like to red vent screens. Definitely a nice contrast.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.