Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says I am looking for a shop in the Cedar Rapids Iowa area that can give me a good tune on my bike with my SEPST. Actually anywhere within a couple hundred miles would be fine with me as well.

I will be out there for about 10 weeks after Memorial weekend and need to get a good tune on my bike. The heat is just unbearable and after a lot of reading I think I am better off just having a good tune done and not trying to tune it myself with the auto tune feature. I am convinced that my dealer just tuned it for WOT numbers and that's all. I could really care less about that if I can get a good drive-able tune that doesn't cook me or my passenger.

Thanks, Craig

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had thought about Fuel Moto but am not sure if they tune using the SEPST. Dubuque is somewhere I definitely plan on riding to and around while I am up here so I will check them out.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hawkeye if time permits give Jason a call at Faribault HD in Faribault MN. Top notch tuning and a only a short trip from CR. An easy 227 miles.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Make sure you ride C9Y/ Balltown road north of Dubuque...one of our favorites. There is a lot of great riding in that area and if you get a little farther east, Galena is a great little town to visit...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make sure you ride C9Y/ Balltown road north of Dubuque...one of our favorites. There is a lot of great riding in that area and if you get a little farther east, Galena is a great little town to visit...
Thanks for the ride tip. I should have my weekends almost completely free while I'm up in CR this summer and plan to take some long rides. I will add this to my list of rides to make while I'm in the area.

·
Registered
248 Posts
C&C cycles in Chariton Iowa

C&C has been setting up fast Harleys for years and have a really good Dyno tuner onsite. They have dialed in a few bikes for me and done a great job. about 150 miles away in Chariton Ia.

While in CR check out J&P Cycles and the Museam in Anamosa about 30 miles up 151

1 - 9 of 9 Posts