Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
starting to shop for progressive monotubes for my 2013 RG custom. Where should I be looking for best price and customer service. I'd like to lower the front 1" with these also. Thanks!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Got mine a couple of months ago for about $170 on Amazon

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
starting to shop for progressive monotubes for my 2013 RG custom. Where should I be looking for best price and customer service. I'd like to lower the front 1" with these also. Thanks!
I found the best pricing for my Progressive monotube cartridge kit on Amazon. I purchased the #31-2500 standard kit for my Ultra and they were delivered within a week. I have had them installed for the past month and they make a huge difference in ride quality and handling characteristics. The lowering cartridge kit is #31-2501 and costs more, I believe.

·
Registered
498 Posts
If you got a link to who you got them from that'd be awesome, cause now they're $325
Sorry, that was a typo and a mis-remember. I thought I paid $270, which is what I meant to type. I actually paid $290. That was for the standard height. Still worth every penny.

·
Registered
9,663 Posts
I paid $270 for stock height tube from direct cycle parts this past winter. They also offer free shipping over $150

·
Registered
970 Posts
If I want to lower 1" do I definitely need part # 31-2501? Can you lower any by using less spacers with the stock height kit?

The lower kit is different, not the same spring on the bottom end.
First installed standard heights later going for 21" wheels lowering 1" both sets perform well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.