Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased lower saddlebags for my 2013 Road Glide without exhaust cutouts. Now I have a set of thunderheaders, 2 into 1 with a false left side. I cannot use these with the new bags. Need an exhaust that dumps out in front of the saddlebags. Vance and Hines Big Radius, Akrapovic Open Line, Misfit Baggers, Python Rayzor, etc. What is out there for sale? Possible trades?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Q-Hog is running a Python Rayzor in Yella. Check it out.

Yaffe makes a side dump. There are many out there.

You could also have a turn down welded to the end of your right pipe and have it dump under your bag.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Depends on what you wanna do. Buy one or make one. There are alot of nice pipes out there. The Python Rayzer is priced well. Some are close to $1400. Witha little time, saw, grinder,& wwelder you could make one from a stock head pipe or modify one.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Sik Pipes, Yaffe, Dirty Bird, Python Rayzer, Azzkiker, are just a few companies that make and sell side dump pipes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help guys! I really appreciate it! I like the akrapovic open line myself. Good custom work I am seeing though!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Hate to say, but I am also thinking of a 2 - 1 and people said to go to bagger chopper site. Lots of guys there are doing them. A couple guys do projects for people as well. Reasonably priced too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts