Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 5'6" and looking for a solo seat for my '15.. I was going to pick up the danny gray speed cradle but was recommended not to due to comfort reasons. I was also told to start with the seat and then work the bars. so here I am needing suggestions on a seat that will sit me close enough to be comfortable on the bike, allow me to be flat footed at stop lights, feel at least a little comfortable on my keister and looks badass.

appreciate the help in advance!

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
I have a drag specialties solo seat and couldn't be happier.
You might want to check them out.
Good Luck
Swomack

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
i'd really like to check out that drag spec seat. looks really good.

another option is the cvo solo seat from the 2012 cvo roadglide customs. I was using one of those before I got my cvo, and have transferred the cvo seat to the wife's bike. we rode from Louisiana to no Virginia over 3 days (2 long, 1 short) and had no issues.

52000042 black/grey seat
52400024 black/grey pillion

52000043 brown/gold seat
52400025 brown/gold pillion

52000056 black/gold seat
52400038 black/gold pillion

for the best pricing, contact jon at hornytoad hd on these seats. I've purchased 2 of them over the past couple of years. service and price can't be beat.

[email protected]

just because I can't seem to leave well enough alone, I am also interested in the corbin Hollywood solo. I know the standard corbin is pretty comfortable, but it does raise me up just a little and being on the short side myself, that was unacceptable. the Hollywood sits a little lower than the standard solo.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he is also the third person to recommend that same exact seat. It's gotta be legit, right? the dude I talked to at Paul Yaffe's shop in phoenix is 5'7'' and recommended the seat to me. I also, bought the same PY monkey bars he has on his bike. should be golden, pony boy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts