Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a little fun with Arizona's finest on the way back from Yuma. Spent the day in Los Algodnes, B.C. Mexico,after spending the night in Yuma. I'll try and do better with takeing pictures, to busy rideing......:D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Enjoy the sunshine Al! I'm green with envy, but in a good way. We're something like 18" away from breaking the snow record up here.....you ain't missing a thang!!! Riding season may get a late start, if we have a prolonged messy breakup.

Safe travels.

Jeff

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enjoy the sunshine Al! I'm green with envy, but in a good way. We're something like 18" away from breaking the snow record up here.....you ain't missing a thang!!! Riding season may get a late start, if we have a prolonged messy breakup.

Safe travels.

Jeff
Thank you Jeff, I was out at 5:00 am last Saturday plowing my lot for the last time before heading to Anchorage. I do not see my snow dump being gone by April 21st upon my arrival back home.
I'm on my way up to Kingman this morning for my brake switch recall. I will take the time to post some pictures.

Thank's,
Al

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Ahhh, Algodnes. What a great place to pass a lazy afternoon. Even though I live in Texas I was working out at Yuma for about a year and a half for a defense contractor. They have my sorry butt back in Iraq for a few months. Anyways, I purchased my '11 RGU from Bobbys H-D there in Yuma. He made me a deal I couldn't pass up on trading in my 05' RG. It's funny how some bikes are more popular in some areas than others. In West Texas where I live you hardly see a RG but in South West Arizona and Southern Cali it seems everyone has one.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Thank you Jeff, I was out at 5:00 am last Saturday plowing my lot for the last time before heading to Anchorage. I do not see my snow dump being gone by April 21st upon my arrival back home.
I'm on my way up to Kingman this morning for my brake switch recall. I will take the time to post some pictures.

Thank's,
Al
Enjoy the sun, and post some photo's of the Kingman trip! Got my brake switch recall done, while in winter storage.

Jeff

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhh, Algodnes. What a great place to pass a lazy afternoon. Even though I live in Texas I was working out at Yuma for about a year and a half for a defense contractor. They have my sorry butt back in Iraq for a few months. Anyways, I purchased my '11 RGU from Bobbys H-D there in Yuma. He made me a deal I couldn't pass up on trading in my 05' RG. It's funny how some bikes are more popular in some areas than others. In West Texas where I live you hardly see a RG but in South West Arizona and Southern Cali it seems everyone has one.
I will be heading to Montgomery,Texas Monday morning. I have a buddy that moved back there from Alaska.
Here's what it looked like leaving Los Algodnes.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Enjoy the sun, and post some photo's of the Kingman trip! Got my brake switch recall done, while in winter storage.

Jeff
It was windy and on the cool side there in Kingman. We just hit a few museums before my appointment. I'm leaving for Phoenix in the morning. Spending the weekend there, going to the Sprint Cup race Sunday and then off to Texas Monday morning from there. I hope to do better with my pictures and post's, as I can appreciate what it's like up there. My son is Jonezin as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts