Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok old ideal that was discussed on here over 5 yrs ago, But brought it back to life for those that didn’t own a older glide or wasn’t on here at the time. But here’s the deets n pics. 2009 road glide that I put 9” road 6 mini apes. Ran these bars for a few years and was fine, after a few seat swaps needed a few more inches back in the bars and didn’t want to go through rewiring, so added 3.5 risers to my 9 inch bars and bam happy camper. I would say tho for the 98/13 glides 12.5 inches about the max for bar size or risers and bars. Haven’t trimmed up the speedo cover yet to fit back on but I did lay my lines out on it and off to harbor freight tomorrow for a dremel purchase. All in all the hardest part was getting to the riser bolts but wasn’t a very difficult mod or exp

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
I don't like the idea of how much grinding and cutting on your inner bezel you must have to do to not make it look like junk in the trailer park. It has to look messed up, and I am not one for vanity at all. How did you get your ignition to line up?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't like the idea of how much grinding and cutting on your inner bezel you must have to do to not make it look like junk in the trailer park. It has to look messed up, and I am not one for vanity at all. How did you get your ignition to line up?
Not sure why you assume the bezel has to look like junk? Took my time and there's not that much to trim off & the parts I did trim you don't see, as it sits under the clamp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts